| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Myers, Fl in April is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.9mm (1.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Myers, Fl April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Fort Myers, Fl, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Myers, Fl:
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 504.3 kms (313.4 miles) N
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 525.1 kms (326.3 miles) NNW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 492.5 kms (306 miles) NNW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 484.5 kms (301.1 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 385.9 kms (239.8 miles) NNW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 366.8 kms (227.9 miles) N
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 465.6 kms (289.3 miles) NW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 255.9 kms (159 miles) N
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) N
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) NNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 41 kms (25.5 miles) NW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 239.9 kms (149 miles) S
- Casablanca, Cuba - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) S
- Havana, Cuba - 419.5 kms (260.7 miles) S
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 441.2 kms (274.2 miles) N
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 419.7 kms (260.8 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 196.3 kms (122 miles) NNE
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) E
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) SE
- Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas - 466.1 kms (289.7 miles) ESE